PROGRAMMING THE BACKLIT REMOTE CONTROL
On the remote control perform the following:
Have TV powered on.
Press and release the TV button.
The next four steps need to be done in quick succession:
- Press and hold the SETUP until the TV button blinks twice.
- Enter in 9-9-1.
- Aim the remote at the TV and press and release the POWER button.
- Press and release the CH+ or CH –slowly until the TV shuts off. When you are pressing CH+ or CH-, you must do it slow enough to react when your TV shuts off.
- When the TV shuts off press the POWER button to turn the TV back on.
- Press the SETUP button to store the code for the TV. The TV button should blink twice to confirm it is programmed.
The remote is now ready to operate the TV!